lunedì 7 ottobre 2013

Prophecies?

Hey!

I didn't post in a while, I'm sorry, I've been kind of busy with my cosplay and stuff!

Today I finally bought a couple of wigs to cosplay Dave Strider from Homestuck! I love Dave so much (I know, you all already know.) and so I'm gonna cosplay him at the next Torino Comics, in April (probably in April?) and I'll also have a John! YEAH!

Uh I also bought a mint wig to cosplay his trickster version someday? Maybe? Hell I just like that wig ok?

It's the first time I buy something over the internet all on my own so I really hope I didn't fuck up. But it looks like it's ok so... ok.

Also today I'm quite happy because yesterday I finally made up my mind and told a really cute and sweet girl that I was sorry if I made or relationship awkward. Well kind of. I don't think I actually said that, but anyway now everything's fine and we've been talking a lot and I'm far more comfortable talking with her now than any other time in the history of our friendship! I feel like I finally undestand what's on her mind and that's great!
I really hope she's fine with this as well.

Lately I've been kind of excited about something I can't really pinpoint. It's like, something big is about to happen or... Idk. I've been pestering OWL for a while now about this and they've been so nice to me, even if I guess I can be a bit of a pain in the ass when I'm in a "random-prophetic" mood. So I guess I really have to thank them for being so patient with me.
When I get like this I feel like Sollux, everything's fine and people are unaware but... I CAN HEAR THEM.
Jk, but really, thank you girls. I owe you so much.

Well I guess that's all.

Haru loves you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento