domenica 27 ottobre 2013

Denial

So... apparently I started watching Supernatural.

I'm going to watch the 16th episode of the first season and I like it so far. Ised to watch random episodes when I stumbled upon them on tv but it's usually quite late and I'm not really into watching tv so I never really followed any series.

Ok, I loved House but that's not the point.

I'm not really sure about what made me want to watch Supernatural but I like to think that it's Dean's fault (Jensen Ackles' fault?). Let's face it. He's hot.
He's probably one of those few last men that make me actually bisexual and not a complete lesbian. Robert Downey Jr is another one of those few adorable men. God, I love Ironman.

Anyway I really want to think that it's just beacuse of sweet adorable Dean. I really do.

I really want to believe that this has absolutely nothing to do with that absurd amount of gifs where Castiel looks like a completely lost puppy that really does not get why having a pee on the carpet makes its owner so so so angry.

Come on.


He's a lovely puppy and you know you like it (?)

I'm gonna ask OWL if I can have one. I'll tell Rika I'll take him out on walks and feed him and buy him a flea collar and stuff.
I just really want one.
Rika... Rika if you're reading this... I'LL CALL HIM DENIAL. Please
Please.

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento