domenica 29 settembre 2013

I forgot the news

Ah... this is kind of embarrassing but I really really really forgot to tell you a bunch of things.

And I remembered this listening to "Welcome to Night Vale". That's the first thing I forgot to tell you: I fell completely in love with Cecil and his voice and all the weird stuff that happens daily in town.
I just listened to "The lights in Radon Canyon" and I loved it! I was looking forward to knowing what was going on in the underground city! OMG so creepy...
Also poor poor Cecil. I ship him with Carlos so much and still he has no plans for the weekend... ugh.

Today I spent my time on my jacket-saur project. It is my -not so- secret project for the National Harajuku Fashion Walk that will take place at Lucca Comics on November 1st!! OWL are part of the organization and I'm so excited about it!
My jacket-saur is nearly ready but you'll have to wait to see it until the Walk because I want it to be a surprise! It looks great and I really love it!
At first it was supposed to be a hoodie-saur but apparently the lack of cool hoodies around Cuneo just got dramatically worse. Idek. Hoodies are great why can't I find cute ones?
Oh well. I'm ok with my jacket so I can't bring myself to care right now. I'm staring at my project and fangirling.

Yes. Fangirling.

You'll see. And you'll understand. Just be patient and wait!

Also YEAH, I'M GOING TO LUCCA COMICS. I'll be there with OWL all of the four days and ont he first day, since it's Halloween, we'll wear some original cosplay (?) inspired to the trickster versions from Homestuck. It'll be something simple since we'll have to travel a lot and clothes need to be comfortable. On the second day there's the Natiola Walk so I'll be wearing aomoji, Rika will wear lolita and Shane kodona. The last two days we'll be cosplaying as the ball versions of some Kuroshitsuji's characters!

I just can't wait!

I'll also meet a load of friends, I really really can't wait!

Haru loves you!

4 commenti: