martedì 8 ottobre 2013

Girls

I believe that somewhere out there there's the right person for every one.

I also think it's not just one, I think there are several girls and boys that would be ok for every one.

I have absolutely no doubt about this.

I think about it often, because I wish I could spend this years with her. Yep I think I'm looking for a girl, I'm not sure of how much I can trust a man and it's not like men are bad or such, it's a personal issue. I really can't say I'm having nice examples of men in my family and also if I look around I really can't say I feel ok or safe. I just feel so much more at ease with girls. So I guess I'm looking for a girl.

I thought about this so much I actually have some headcanons about her. They're so random, I don't even know where to start... one of them was that she probably is a scorpio, ascendant gemini. Maybe she's got slightly tanned skin. And she's got a great ass. *smirk*

Anyway that was not the point.

What I was trying to tell you is that I'm so fond of my headcanons that everytime someone fits, even in just one of them I immediately consider her. But I never date anyone because they hardly fit in every headcanon, and I'm always thinking "what if I end up dating the wrong one and do not notice the real one when I meet her?".

This scares me so much.

I still hope I'll find her though. Somehow. Idek.

Haru loves you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento