martedì 29 ottobre 2013

Shit on Tumblr

Ok, I've been avoiding this subject for a while now, I tried to ignore all this awful shit that lately has been filling my tumblr dashboard.

FUCKING PRO-ANA SHIT.

I agree, I can't understand what is like to be chubby or fat or anything, because I'm skinny.
But I know that anorexia is a disease and it's not funny. Exactly like depression isn't funny, schizophrenia isn't funny, OCD isn't funny and so on. There isn't a single fucking disease that is actually funny.

So why does this all look like a funny game to you?

How can you be reblogging pro-ana stuff? Why don't we reblog pro-cancer stuff then? Or pro-AIDS? Pro-TBC perhaps? It's vintage, isn't it? Too mainstream? Try pro-cholera!

What the actual fuck?

Why? Why are you doing it? Why are you doing your best to teach people how to ruin their lives getting sick, how to starve themselves? Just to look skinny, be thinner, be a walking skeleton. WHY.
How can you sleep at night knowing that someone might be following you into this?

The worst part is that usually who's reblogging this is just doing it as a self inspiration.
They're not actually anorexic but it gives them a "troubled existence" look...

But it's ok, just know I absolutely despise you.

This post is actually to inform you all that I'll unfollow whoever posts this kind of bullshit, because I don't want to risk reblogging something that'll lead people to that kind of blog.
I love my followers and I don't want them to get sick or to suffer.

I'm off cleaning up my tumblr.

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento