mercoledì 23 ottobre 2013

Lucca Comics and Gigapause

Sorry for this late update.

I've been kind of busy getting ready for Lucca Comics and I still am not done! I still have to work a bit on my cosplay and on my original trikster outfit, but today I went to Turin with Rika and Shane to get the last things we need for our outfits and stuff! Lucca's starting in a week and I really can't wait for the National Harajuku Fashion Walk!! I kind of hate it that I have so little time left so I'm starting to panic but it's quite normal. I'm... usually over reacting to shit all the time.

And talking about over reacting to stuff... I'm absolutely out of my mind about the GIGAPAUSE that Hussie announced six days ago. I'm surprised it took nearly a week for me to process this... thing. Usually I cope quite faster with sudden events (by over reacting, of course).

I didn't expect it. At all.

It might be because I've been into Homestuck for something like five months or less and so... I didn't get to see past pauses. Or maybe I didn't really read what Hussie wrote before (no, I did but I'm not stalkering him on twitter and stuff). Or maybe I'm just a complete idiot because I really don't get things until I stumble upon them.

I'm not angry or stuff, don't get me wrong. I understand he's got a shitload of work to do to finish properly this awesome webcomic (also I guess I'll read Problem Sleuth when Homestuck's over) and I'm glad he's going to get a pause to do it.

I just don't understand why now and why he's going to post it all at once.

I've been thinking about it (insted of doing what I have to for the upcoming comic con in Lucca) and... I don't get it. Right now the story is so complicated and the situation is just... so weird. Why did he stop now if he's saying he's doing it now to avoid interrupting the story at even weirder moments? He could have done it right before Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 2 (?) I mean when John was buried alive by Caliborn's weird Daves (I guess my sentence lost all its sense a while ago... anyway yay for PepsiCola!). That was a simple point int he story and this would have not been so... painful? Sudden? idk

I also wonder why is he going to post it all at once. I mean... the story is quite interesting right now, to post the rest of it in small chunks like he did until now would bring a lot of views to the site and... well probably the internet would survive..?

I... I think I gave up at understandig Hussie a long time ago, though.

So I'm kind of ok with this all. Also the hiatus fandom is quite funny with all those sprite edits and weird stuff.

I'm using the word "weird" way too often in this post.

Now, since I'm an idiot I guess a lot of you noticed a shitload of details I did not see at all, but I'm wondering if somewhere, somewhen, in a panel that I really didn't pay attention to... there was some hint about Dave's and John's whereabouts.
I didn' see John in a while ("...buried alive by Caliborn's weird Daves...") and also Dave just flew off somewhere.

"can't talk
chasing dogs"

I wish I knew where this two are. Also Sollux. Hell, I miss Sollux! He's my fave troll and if I remember it right I las saw him flying away with Fef and AA... neh, I'm sad now.

I'm also kind of sad because Homestuck's going to end. I think it's somehow close to the idea of death and I guess that's something I still can't understand... it's like I can't really imagine it. o.o I really should work on this, I once hear that kids usually get to understand death and I still can't... well, shit.

So... have a nice gigapause, I guess.

Haru loves you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento