martedì 29 ottobre 2013

Nearly done

So tomorrow's the last day before Lucca Comics.

I'm really excited about it, I can't wait!

My bag's nearly done, I just have a few things to put in before leaving and then I'll be officially off for adventure!

My outfits are all ready and I'm pretty happy about them.

News: I finihed watching the first season of Supernatural and... well it ends quite badly. All I could think of was "I LIKE TRAINS" and I just sat there rumbling about what an awful end it was. Anyway I'm already watching season 2 and it looks pretty cool. But the site just won't work, I hate it so much...

I'm also reading a shitload of fanfics about Homestuck. I'm gonna write a post about the ones I loved the most and I already have a couple of them that I really want you all to read. Don't worry, I'm a multishipper but I'm mostly into popular ships.
Anyway if you have some fics you'd like me to read just tell me and I'll be glad to, the pairing doesn't matter and, this is important, I'm gonna read them even if they're awfully angsty. Really.
I usually don't read angst but.. fuck it, I'm young (?)

Ok babes, I'll go get the last things ready.

Haru loves you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento