giovedì 19 settembre 2013

Roleplay

Today I spent a load of time on Omegle.

I had so much fun!!

I had "homestuck" in my interests and I kept finding roleplayers!

Loads of people would just drop a link to msparp and then leave. That's something I really don't like for two reasons. First of all omegle is a place where you speak to people and you're just fucking spamming. That sucks. But also I was ok with it, I wanted to try msparp but I never got how it works so I wanted to ask them... but the damn fuckers would not give a fuck about me shouting "HEY WAIT".

So I'm not on msparp.

If you know how that site works tell me please, I'd really like to join but I'm way too scared to mess it up and make some real roleplayer waste time with me... *sighs*

Anyway I eventually found this girl and we ended up on skype talking about our lives and such. She's great and she's really interesting!

I also roleplayed a bit, mostly as Karkat. Simple things, not much, I found a good Sollux though! *otp otp otp otp otp otp otp* aaand r/n KK and Sol are kissing! Yay!

A lot of time ago I roleplayed as Sollux on pesterchum, I had fun and I think I'm kind of good at it. Nobody said otherwise so... I guess I was ok. But somehow I like being Karkat, even if I'm kind of awkward when it comes to long and complicated rants in English. I can do it quite well in Italian but I need more time in English and Omegle is what I consider a fast peaced chat so it feels weird... and my KK ends up being somehow a well behaved kid (?)
No ok, that's probably too much... but still.

The point is that I used to roleplay in the Hetalia Italian fandom and I had so much fun until it all turned into shit and I could not take it anymore and left (falling completely for Kuroko no Basket).
I roleplayed a bit on Facebook but my best roleplays were on skype with a friend of mine. She was such a great Finland and I was Norway (kind of a crack pairing, I know) and things were just great. We also roleplayed a bit about the Lorax, she was a super cute Onceler and i was a completely absurd Greedler. So funny.

Right now we don't talk that much anymore. It's kind of sad but my dashboard is telling me she's into Transformers and... I don't really like it.

I know she read homestuck too, maybe I should just ask her. Idk.

Anyway what I'm saying is that I never roleplayed in English. In any fandom. But I'd love to roleplay some Homestuck in a more slow paced fashion, so if you're up to it just let me know and we can do it. Nearly any pairing will do. I'm a fucking multishipper after all.

Haru loves you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento