domenica 15 settembre 2013

OMG Jade

Ok, first of all.

THIS CONTAINS FUCKING SPOILERS from the page 8552 of HOMESTUCK.

So... hell do what you want.


I didn't plan this at all (that's why I suck at blogging) but here I am, writing about one of the worst parts of Homestuck until now (and that happened yesterday so... whatever).

I won't lie. Jade wasn't one of my fave characters, I didn't hate her but... she was there, doing some mildy funny things, a lot of important things, accidentally killed Dave and stuff.

My favourite character is Dave.

So I probably shouldn't be so upset over this.

The point is that she's dead. I know, there are a lot of ways for her to come back to life and I don't want to discuss if this was actually a just death or it was enterely Aranea's fault and stuff. I kind of saw it coming.
I just kept telling myself I was wrong because she's one of the main characters and Hussie wouldn't dare kill her.

But I was wrong. He did dare.

R/n this reminds me of the video Green egss and DEAD. Of course he would. *smirk*

Anyway. That's not the point.

My point is DAVE, of course. I'm a bit scared now that I know that Hussie can kill his heroes so easily (I wonder if he is even a little bit sad when he does). Dave is heading over. He'll find Jane and Aranea (maybe fighting?) and Jake flipping his hopefull shit all over Jade's planet (I'm kind of proud of him, though). He'll find Karkat and Kanaya that saw everything (I hope everybody remembers that KK and Jade ended up being kind of close friends and he just saw a house crash her). Also, he'll find her.

I don't want to think about how he'll react to everything and I'm not sure if I'll keep reading if he dies.

But still, this just got a bit embarrassing and definitely not ok so I'll stop writing about this.

I just wanted people to know that even if I hate it that Jade died and even if Dave dies, I'll never hate Hussie.

He worked hard to make this webcomic and... killing a character (or loads of them) doesn't make you a bad person so... YAY!

Hussie go on!

Haru loves you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento