martedì 24 settembre 2013

Exploring

Last weekend I went out with OWL and we decided to explore a bit.

We walked a bit in my hometown, looking for the old buildings and things like that. I'm really kind of surprised of how cool can this shitty town be.

Anyway here are some pics we took.


random pic of a -kind of- abandoned building we found.


This is Rika in the biggest church in town.


Rika wearing lolita is so cute


This is Shane


Some empty buildings are creepy.


This is me.



Ex-hospitals are weird.

I think is kind of funny how I ended up exploring shit in quite short shorts and my explorer shoes.

I bet I never told you how I have a lot of shoes and how I identify them in random ways. I should do a post about them. I probably will.

Anyway I had loads of fun doing this!

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento