venerdì 13 settembre 2013

Serious

I shuould start blogging in a serious way.

No, I don't mean talking about politics or war and things like that. God, I'm an idiot and I'm so damn happy.

I mean I should blog more, telling you guys about my life and me and... well, anything. But I can't bring myself to do it.

It's not like I don't love you guys. I know you read me (or used to, on the other blog Zeus, Prussia and butter cookies) but I'm just a small ball of lazyness so... I don't blog at all.

Now I'm not gonna go and say "yeah this time I'll do it" because I don't know if I will but... I'll try. I swear.



Well here's my face.

Chiyuki took this pic of me and Rika at Picta Matsuri Special <3 I had so much fun! XD

But now I'm sick so I guess I'll be off doing my best to keep my dinner where it belongs!

Haru loves you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento