martedì 17 settembre 2013

Kraken graphics

So, today I finally decided it would be nice to have an aesthetically acceptale blog so... I changed it a bit.

New background, new header and what not.

The header has got my NEW LOGO in it. Yup this little sweet kraken's my new mascot or whatever.

I still have to put my name on it but I'm really lazy so I guess I'll do it when I really need it. This might occour soon but it's 2 am and I really can't find any fucks to give.

Yup I did all of this lame graphics (ALL OF THEM) and I'm quite proud actually. I think I am able to not suck at it and I guess the header shows it! *so so so proud*

So if you want you can use the background (spread the kraken's love!) and you can find it here. You can't use my logo and header because the small kraken is mine and you can't have it.
Draw your own kraken, I guess?

Now that my whole blog is littered with krakens I feel ok and I'll go to sleep peacefully.

Oh, right. The tiny kraken has got cream on its head because my nickname is usually Krakenpastries. I just thought you should know.

Omg it's nearly 3 am, I really gotta go!

Btw, comments are not illegal.

Haru loves you <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento