lunedì 30 dicembre 2013

The road so far

Ok, now imagine some AC/DC music playing and just read this huge clichè of a post.

So this is some good old recap of my last year. Nope I won't do every month or every fucking event or stuff like that. I'm gonna do it like this...

People tend to turn life into four different quadrants: work, love, money and spirituality.

So here you go.

Work. And if I think about work I think of OWL or school.

It's been ok.

I mean I had some trouble in school, mostly because I'm lazy and I really hate my university, teachers and burocracy, just a bunch of assholes, but I just have a little bit of work to do and I'll be finally done with it.



And I have to say that I'm actually pretty proud of how OWL did this year. Ok, we haven't been as active as last year but I really had fun and I feel like I improved a bit with all the j-fashion thing and... I'm glad. I attended the National Harajuku Walk and I've been creating some cute stuff for my outfits... I'm happy!

And I still think this is the only thing that counts.


Now let's talk about love.

I'm still fucking single.

And I kind of miss the feeling of being loved and stuff. I mean OWL do a great job and I know they love me a fucking lot but... It's different. And I don't even know how, I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about the way you feel in your head when you're in love and loved back.

Hell I don't even know.

Here, have a cute Cas with a hamburger.


Money.

What about money. Well I'm still not rich, but I had enough. I bought nearly everything I wanted and I've been living kind of ok through this year.

Lately shit's been getting worse and I'm... I'm starting to feel kind of hungry and angry at my family and stuff. But I should have talked about this in the "love" part and I won't do it here. Nor will I go back and add this shit in the right place.

Basically: Money, I wish I had more but who wouldn't?


Spirituality or mind or whatever you want to call this.

I'm ok.

I think this was the most eventful part of my life during this year.

I've been reading and learning about wicca and, well, different kinds of philosphy and I really liked it. I think I believe in karma and how our thoughts can lead us to a better or worse life. I've been doing my best trying to think happy thoughts and... I think it works. At least I feel more relaxed and ready to face all the shit that the world may want to throw at me.
I feel more... at ease with the whole world.

Well, what else.

This year I read Homestuck, and so I finally got over my fear of aliens and such. I'm glad because I was really scared and I didn't do things like stargazing just because of this.

I want to thank OWL for putting up with me and all my shit without making me feel guilty about it. I'm glad I have friends like them, I mean, we're a group, we're into fashion and stuff together but... even if they were "only" friends I'd still be incredibly happy to have them by side. They're like sisters and now and then I think about it and I feel like someday I'll just look at them and wonder what should I call them because... someday our bond will be way stronger than a simple brotherhood... and I really don't know how I'm gonna call it.
I just hope this will keep getting better, 'cause they deserve to be happy and I'd be glad to be with them to share beautiful moments.

Also I met a lot of awesome people, some of them do not know this but I really really like them. I wish them the best and I'd fight for them. I'll make sure to tell them someday that whatever trouble they're into they can count me in for support of any kind.
Hell I wish I wasn't this shy. I wish I could tell them clearly what I think and feel for them and just... let them know I'll be there if they'll ever need help.
I really wish I wasn't so fucking shy.
My life could be so easy.

Well I wish you all a happy nea year. I hope 2014 will be better than 2013, for you and for me.

Have a nice last day in this year, party hard and be happy, the future's so near.

Haru loves you.

4 commenti:

  1. I wish you a successful year 2014! ♡

    I love the photo! So cute ♡ I follow you now*✲゚*。⋆♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aw thank you so much! *^*

      I'm following you as well now, your blog is pretty cute! ♡

      Thank you for following and I wish you an awesome 2014 as well!! >///<

      Elimina
  2. I hope you have a great 2014~!
    I really liked reading this post.

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hey there!
      I wish you a great 2014 as well! ♡

      And thank you for following! ^^ ♡

      Elimina