mercoledì 4 dicembre 2013

The Internet

I know it's not really late but I'm writing this post right before going to bed because I'm really really tired!
And I've been awake for... 10 hours? Maybe less actually.

That's because I caught a motherfucking awful cold. I'm not sure about this, I'm way too lazy to get up and look for a themometer, but I think I might have a fever.

Anyway, I'm not gonna die, am I?

If I die just know you can cmpletely blame Rika. She's the one who infected me! (Rika I think I hate you)

The point is that my whole body hurts and I can't bring myself to do anything, so I've spent these last days on the internet trying to talk with people but... the internet's been acting up and it's making everything soooo difficult. I can't even talk to OWL normally! This is so so so bad.

I feel kind of lonely.

Even my mom and my brother have been out all day and it's literally just me and my cat. Not a random cat. It's Raven.

She hates cuddles.

That's how I ended up watching MOAR Supernatural.
I was stuck at the beginning of the second season because after Lucca I couldn't find a fucking moment to watch it but I made up for it today.

Yeah, I know, I'm taking it quite slow for someone who wants to see Cas but really, I've had a lot of shit to do for the university and I still have much to do. I don't really want to think about it.

After something like six episodes I was kind of tired though so I thought I'd try and chat with this cute girl I met some time ago but it was 6 pm and it was so fucking early! I can't be nice and charming that early, really. So I fucked around on tumblr and now... now I'm staring right into THE DEATH's hollow eyes and I just want to read a fluffy Homestuck fanfiction and sleep.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

Shitty cold and shitty extra sickness-induced hours of sleep.

Gotta go and face it though.

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento