mercoledì 11 giugno 2014

TC and HFW ftw

So...

It's been a while I know.

I just suck at keeping up blogs and stuff, sorry.

I've been not really busy but... well whatever.

One of the most important things is that I was at Torino Comics and I really liked it!


Thanks to Simone Forelli for the great picture! I really love it!

This is the first cosplay I really enjoyed doing and wearing. The past ones were either characters I didn't think fitted me well or I didn't really know much about so... I really liked being Gamzee at this con! owo

I was with Rika (Feferi) and Shane (Eridan), we had a lot of fun and met other homestucks!

I expected homestucks to be more, tho.

But it was awesome and I look forward to do more cosplays and go to more cons like this one.


I also chopped off my hair because I was tired of how long it was so during the Harajuku Fashion Walk in Turin I had short short short hair!




Everyone was so fab! I just can't wait for the next one to see them all again!

Haru loves you!

2 commenti: