domenica 16 marzo 2014

Pile of Cells

So, today's kind of a weird day.

Ok, all of my days are weird, so probably they're just plaind boring days and I'm completely insane.

But today that's not the point. Or maybe it is. Idk.

Anyway I've been getting a lot of news about the girl I like and stuff and... I feel like crap.

But I'd better start from the beginning and it's that... I just had a rad weekend and I slept something like 4 hours in the last two days so I'm probably just having a random mental break down.

The girl I like is like... woah. She's awesome. I really really like her and I feel so happy when I'm with her and I'm a little awkward shit so she probably does not know at all or just ignores me.

If she's ignoring me... that'd break my heart, brain and everything. But it's fine and I'd just get over it hiding all the shit under the mat an stuff.

Omg I'm such an idiot.

Well anyway I've been getting news about her and I'm sad as fuck because she probably thinks I am the worst thing in the whole world so... yay.

I'd just give up and fuck off but I'm so tired of getting over her and falling fo her again the first time I see her or talk or chat or even hear her name. I'M SO TIRED of not being able to go on.

So I'm just gonna keep flirting. And I do not flirt because I don't know how to so I'll just keep being randomly nice to her with little invisible things that she does not notice so yeah.

I'm a useless pile of cells and salty water, what am I even.

Haru loves you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento