mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

Tutoring and work

So it's been a while since the last post and the main reason is... I've been quite busy.

I've been at school a lot lately because I'm into this tutoring program for little kouhais (?) in my university.

Students were told to study and then ask me explanations about the topics they did not understand in the chemistry and statistics program.

I'm not even complaining about the fact that they just come to me looking like little lost lambs asking me to explain everything in the fucking program (and I mean EVERYTHING), what got me quite upset is that all of them decided to ask for help something like... four days before the exams?

I really like tutoring and stuff but please, PLEASE, do us all a favour and ask for tutoring at least a week before, so that we have some time to do it and neither of us will have to survive 4 hours straight of chemistry or fucking statistics.

So basically that's what happened. I've been tutoring and I still have two days to go (statistics, omg, I just can't) and on saturday... I can't relax. I'll start working.

I'm kinda anxious about that. I'll work in this hospice, helping the staff during meals and it is something that I did quite often in the hospital during my training as a nurse (?) so I'm not really scared of what I'll have to do. What I'm worried about is the staff itself. It's completely made up of kinda old, close-minded women and I don't know if I'll be able to fit in.

Also my mom keeps telling me it'll be hard and at first I didn't pay attention but now that it's all so close and so real... I'm kinda worried.

I'll let you know how it is.

Now I'll go and get some sleep, today was Rika's birthday and we had a lot of fun, but I'll tell you about this tomorrow I guess.

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento